So I've been catching up on X-Men comics (just finished Avengers/X-Men) and I've been on a full blown X-MEN love fest haha. I grew up a huge Marvel head and even though at times I refuse to read/buy X-books I always come back...eventually. Like pizza even bad X-MEN is good X-MEN lol.
My son has been picking my recent Lil Dude drawings and he asked me who my favorite X-MEN were. I thought it would be a great question for D.A and since I'm usually all serious and shit I thought this might be fun.
Picking my favorite X-Men is almost impossible (because it's easier to pick who I don't like). I will tell you I am a bigger fan of the outlaw on the run version of X-Men than the whole lets turn Marvel's deadliest killer and make him a school teacher X-MEN.
Here's my squad (it's big, because I couldn't eliminate anyone):
- Storm (mohawk, punk rock version that will stab you).
- Forge (this dude would be awesome on your team).
- Gambit (his skill set lends itself to being on the run).
- Domino (her luck will save your ass).
- Rogue (she's tough and will kick your ass).
- Psylocke (she's a freaking ninja with brain swords).
- Wolverine (the berserker that's just barely holding it together, plus I like the dynamic between him and Gambit).
- Cannonball (he took out Gladiator, no other reason needed, plus he's the kid brother of the group just imagine the shit Gambit or Domino would get him into).
- Magic (she's badass and if you piss her off she'll dump your ass in hell).
Who do you got?
p.s. my favorite X-Men is Cyclops or Havok or Wolverine or Colossus or Storm.....or maybe Cable or Archangel.....or Beast.